t-300

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자니세컨드 조회 14회 작성일 2020-10-20 19:28:51 댓글 0

본문

How to connect the T300 diagnostic tool to a Rover Mini Cooper MPI

In this short video I show how to connect the Rover MEMS 2J engine management computer to the T300 diagnostic tool. The T300 has a number of features such as ECU re-coding and live sensor data.

In order to connect the unit you will require the Rover MEMS / Lucas 5AS cable, I bought mine from here: https://www.technozen-electronics.co.uk/t300-programming-cable-for-5as/

Don't forget to like and subscribe!
originalzero455 : Hello can you ajust throttle body?? on rover 45?
Philip Christian : You can also do this (and many other things) with pscan. Would you be interested in trying one? If so please get in touch.
Mark Ellis : Thanks work a treat with my mini mpi
chris penn : Thanks for showing this - I have a Mini and wondered what options were available to connect a reader - now I know! Interesting that you seem to be able to override the immobiliser - that would be handy as I find it to be a bit of a faff..

MISSILE SYSTEM TURKISH TORNADO ROKETSAN T300 TURKISH ARMY

Defense industry mm armed Army Arm military forces land sea air naval commando Police Special operations UAV World training drill weapons weapon The end missile missiles rocket rockets Mountain Union border East west long medium short Armored tank tanks range first project tactic airplane planes ship ships subtraction satellite big one of most images camera video power guided barrel hidden gun What time System Commandos ceremony new car Chopper aircraft world's company target Amphibian tests test anti information properties is Kit kits Shooter Rifle operation operations Unmanned aerial vehicles Activated Stabilized Active protection Smart howitzer electronic communication Cyber Security Mobile technology early radar drone electric electrical bus car rail introduction Center motorized laser electromagnetic program project machine rocket battalion Discovery process detect Informatics information as space anti crawler transporter platform wheeled modernizing Crypto electro optical film Shipyard times end and State of being status warring attempt Ballistic great fabulous World single improvements are heavy light full Automatic original engine artillery vehicle fighter aircraft fleet ships copter tracked firepower very barrel troops combat helicopter battleship frigate aircraft carrier gun shooting test military mission sniper field guns shield early warning ordinated nuclear fire reconnaissance about Logistics intelligence wheeled times last version Advanced warfare title shot attempts highly potent weapon technological developments importance information goods fair 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10
Mehedihasan Nayem : Bangladesh order 6 regiment t 300 ...
dulmadoobe dulmidiid : Masha allah turkey should spread it's product into Asia and African markets
Umut Yılmaz : arkadas yazilari daha okumadan geciyor. madem bu kadar hizli gececek, yaziyi niye yaziyosunuz?

TITLEIST T300 IRONS

TITLEIST T300 IRONS reviewed and tested by Mark Crossfield golf professional. The new Titleist T300 irons with Max Impact tech are the game improvement irons from Titleist golf. What could the T300 irons do for your golf swing and golf game. Mark Crossfield has been reviewing golf clubs for years and in this golf review Mark touches on an interesting idea when it comes to stronger lofted golf clubs that many are simply not thinking about when it comes to buying their next set of clubs.

SUBSCRIBE TODAY use this link https://www.youtube.com/markcrossfield?sub_confirmation=1

Music by LabelGREY

Social Links

Twitter http://www.twitter.com/4golfonline
Instagram http://www.instagram.com/crossfieldmark
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AskGolfGuru/
12 345 : They're not even that chunky, compared to the apex they're blades
GiTyNic : I was playing DCI 762s before I bought this 2 weeks ago. So the T300 4 iron has 3 iron loft (and shorter club length), ok fine. However, shaft is lighter than the DCI 3 Iron, I don't have to muscle a DG s300 shaft to get the same distance and launch on the T300 4iron. These TT AMT Red Steel in stiff flex are quite nice. As far as the sound, T300 4iron sounds "clicky" loud versus DCI (but who cares about that if I can get it up in the air easy). Good stuff though.
E MaK : You really have an issue with spin. Mark, it is you. You have a wonky swing. I tried those t300s. Forget the loft, they hit the ball high. Very high. You , on the other hand, have an odd swing flaw that makes you de loft everything.
E MaK : What in the world are you saying? I think you talk yourself into low balls. Not same angle attack with 5 as 9. Well no, but if you try to sweep your 5, you are going to go even lower. Why would you ever change the delivery ???? Wow what a mess. 13 different swings ey? And how do you speak about loft without considering where the weight is. In a butter knife blade, ok loft is an apples to apples. In todays clubs, loft , in isolation, means NOTHING so stop obsessing on it. Look at these modern clubs - it says 6. It goes 5 iron length. It has 5 iron spin, but higher than your 5. And all with a short shaft. So it is better than your 5 iron.
Christian Windum : Is the T300 comparable to the AP1 from the previous years ?

#t-300

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 426건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.miraengm.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz